What are the Eight steps that you can take to live longer?

By Yukti Sharma - March 30, 2018

Hi Everyone.., Today I am going to discuss the eight steps to live longer...By using that you can boost your chances to live healthy all lifelong.
eight steps to live longer
1. STRESS LESS:-
Stress is closely linked to almost all ageing-related disease. It's essential to disrupting the normal pace of your daily life in order to allow time. for activities which bring down your stress level. In Greece and Italy this involves having a nap; in Japan, its something like a ritual tea ceremony. Try anything that helps your mind and body to take rest and focus on something light, from doing a crossword to knitting. That can help you to live longer and healthier.

2. DON’T NEGLECT FAMILY:-
A happy family unit helps to boost health and longevity, so don’t lose contact with your family and make the extra effort to meet as often as possible.


eight steps to live longer
3. LEAVE A LITTLE SPACE:-
The Japanese living in the blue zone follow the teaching “Hr Hachi Bu” it means eating until you are only 80% full, leaving 20% to help digestion. If you want to live longer, leaving a little bit of food on your plate may be a good idea. But as we learn that from starting that leaving food in our plate is not a good manner but according to Writer Dan Buettner, who studies about the longevity around the world, found that the oldest Japanese people stop eating when they are feeling only about 80% full.


4. BE SOCIABLE:-
Inhabitants of the blue zone often meet up in the groups. If you have always fancied taking up bowls, or crafting, chess then finds a group which meets regularly and enjoy the interaction.

5. DRINK LESS ALCOHOL and DON’T SMOKE:-


eight steps to live longer
Ensure your consumption of alcohol is moderate drinkers live longer than people who abstain completely. Which goes to show that a little of what you fancy does you good! 
Leaving the habit of smoking is the single most important thing you can do for your health and live longer. A research found that who quit smoking by age 35 add six to eight years o their lives.
Its never too late to quit smoking and leaving this habit. by leaving this habit slow the disease rate and increase the survival rate.

6. HAVE A PURPOSE:-
In Japan, people in the blue zone place a lot of emphasis on something they call an “ikigai”, a reason for being. Or, in other words, a reason to get up in the morning.whether its meeting a friend, feeding a pet, or going out likely to give you a positive attitude, which helps with longevity.
eight steps to live longer
7. STAY  ACTIVE:-
One of the keys to living longer is undergoing intense and regular physical activity in the performance of daily tasks. The concept of just sitting around doing nothing is unknown to the people living in these five regions. So try and always walk to the corner shop, take a stroll in the middle of the day, and do some gentle gardening.it all adds up and will make you feel better and keep you mobile for longer. 
Staying lonely is also doing a great role in our lives loneliness gives inflammation so make a strong bond with your family and friends spend some time with them it can not only make you happy but it will make you mentally healthy too. It can help you to live longer.
eight steps to live longer
8. EAT YOUR GREENS VEGGIES:-
People who live in the blue zones eat a diet rich in plant-based products. which means eating lots of healthy vegetables that contain plenty of cancer-busting nutrients, as well as vitamins, fibre and minerals. Boost your intake of cruciferous vegs such as broccoli, cauliflower, kale, cabbage and Brussels sprouts as well as whole grains, nuts, seeds and fruits.
You can consume meat, fish and dairy too But in a smaller portion. Having lots of fruits and veggies can help you live longer by boosting the metabolism rate of your body.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments